Introducing a high-stability version of the ti-series lasers which deliver average output power in the range of 60 to 100W with excellent power stability, further extending the capability of our firestar ti-series product line. It delivers all the performance features you need for high-speed processing in precision applications which demand power stability.
Synrad is pleased to announce the extension to its highly acclaimed t-series. This water-cooled laser delivers a range of average power from 60 to 100W in a compact footprint making it an ideal laser source for integration in OEM systems. While keeping all the other performance attributes the same as the ti-100W version, it guarantees warm power stability of <+/-2%, making this an ideal laser choice in applications which are sensitive to power density fluctuations such as electronics film processing, 3D printing, and denim fabric marking.
Firestar ti-series HS Core Features:
- Based on ti-series' renowned fast rise/fall time
- Excellent power stability and pulsing characteristics
- High modulation frequency up to 160 kHz
- Integrated 48V RF design
- Most compact laser in its class
- Low-cost and energy efficient
- Built in "tickle" generator
- Built in "Strike Detect" sensing and feedback
- Color-coded LEDs mirror user outputs
- Robust construction
- Easily upgradable and easy integration with common beam exits with the Firestar v and ti series lasers